Sunny Boy SB4.0-1AV-40 4kw Single Phase Inverter
100% EASE AND COMFORT WITH SUNNY BOY 3.0 – 5.0
The new Sunny Boy 3.0 – 5.0 succeeds the world‘s most installed residential string inverter, the Sunny Boy 3000 – 5000TL. It is more than just a PV inverter:
For the first time the new Sunny Boy 3.0 – 5.0 solution comes with SMA Smart Connected that offers PV system owners and installers true comfort and ease. The automatic inverter monitoring by SMA analyzes operation, reports irregularities and minimizes downtime.
SMALL, LIGHT AND FUTURE-PROOF
In 3 kW to 5 kW power classes, the Sunny Boy is ideally suited to solar power generation in private homes.
Thanks to its extremely light design and the modern user interface, the device can be easily and quickly installed. Current communication standards make the inverter future-proof, meaning SMA storage solutions and SMA Smart Home can be added at any time.
- Secure plug-and-play installation without opening the inverter
- High system design flexibility: suitable for more module types and complicated rooftops
- Compact and lightweight design (< 16 kg)
- Integrated webserver for easy commissioning and local monitoring
EASY COMISSIONING AND MONITORING
The intuitive user interface allows you to commission the inverter and monitor system data on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or conventional PC.
- Fast and easy commissioning via integrated webserver
- System data can be monitored on all smartphones and tablets
- Choose between local and online monitoring via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
- Factory-integrated Ethernet and WLAN interface
- Professional Monitoring via Webconnect with the Sunny Portal Professional Package
INVESTMENT SECURITY INCLUDED
SMA Smart Connected delivers free automatic monitoring and analysis of the inverter via the SMA WebService Sunny Portal. If an inverter fails, SMA proactively informs the PV system owner and the installer. If it is necessary to replace the inverter, SMA sends a replacement device fast and free of charge. In this way, PV system owners and installers benefit from minimized diagnosis and downtime.