ABB-PVI-5000-OUTD 5kw Grid Connect Inverter
ABB PVI-5000-OUTD 5kw Inverter
Designed for residential and small commercial photovoltaic installations, this inverter fills a specific niche in the product line to cater for those installations producing between 5kW and 20kW. This inverter has a dual input section to process two strings with independent Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), high speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real-time power tracking and energy harvesting, as well as transformerless operation for high performance efficiencies of up to 97.0%.
Suitable for low power installations with reduced string size The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable for low power installations with reduced string size. Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range. This outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
- Single phase output
- Transformerless topology
- Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
- Dual input section with independent MPP tracking, allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions
- Wide input range
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or datalogger)