PMW 12V 12A Regulator
PWM 12V 12A Regulator
The SR 1212 is a Negative Switched PWM Solar Panel Regulator which is feature rich and powerful for it’s size due to it’s microcontroller based design with the added bonus of polymer encapsulation making it water and weather proof.
- Operating from panels that are peak rated to 250W • Very high efficiency, typically over 98%
- Low night time discharge current, below 10mA.
- Selectable multichemistry. For Sealed Lead Acid , Flooded Cell Lead Acid and Lithium (LiFePO4) chemistries. (Note: This feature is only available on SR1212-2 only. The SR1212-1 fixed for Flooded Cell Lead Acid)
- Simple Status LED Indication (SR1212-2 model only)
- High operating temperatures - Safely work up to 70°C.
- High reliablity due to dual over temperature protection. • Built in Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) (SR1212-2 model only)
- Advanced 3 stage automatic PWM charging algorithm
- 3 Wire installation- No Mess, No Fuss.
- For Charging Flooded Cell Lead Acid batteries only.
- Full Featured
- Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) via a secondary internal mosfet switch. Disconnecting at 12.5V.
- Multiple battery chemistry support. Flooded Lead Acid, AGM/GEL and Lithium modes.
- Charge LED indication.